Saturday, November 5, 2016

Week #44 {2016}

Monday was Halloween.
Tuesday my life changed forever.
Wednesday we spent the day at the Neuro ICU.
Thursday we were at the hospital all day and that night my sweet daddy passed away at 11:24pm.
We all got out of bed, and went downstairs to cry, pray and reminisce.  We finally went to bed at 3am Friday morning.
The rest of the day is a blur with people coming and going, and us eating...all day long.  Lots and lots of yummy food was brought to us.  It meant so much that people wanted to be there for us.
~  
I did discover that my dad had this picture as his wallpaper on his phone.  So sweet.
Saturday more friends and family came over.
~
Kay has been a close friend of my family before I was even born.
Uncle Herb {my mom's brother} and Aunt Joanne drove out from Missouri.
The Buscaglio's have been there since before I was born too.
Late that night, we headed out for a quick Thrifty's Ice Cream Cone run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!