Saturday, July 16, 2011

What you will find

What you will find with me at *most* times of the day.
It comes downstairs with me for breakfast. It's there for lunch and dinner. It follows me to each room I go or if I go outside. It's in the stroller when we go for a walk. It's in the car with me EVERYWHERE we go. It goes nite-nite on the bathroom counter at bedtime (until Payton wakes up asking for water). In fact it is on the floor right next to me as I type this.

This water cup is not just for ME. It's shared with Dylan and Payton (and Zayn when he comes over). We (and I say "we" cause now Dylan helps) fill it up no less than 10 times a day. It has to be full to the top with ice (much to my father-in-law's chagrin). There is nothing better than ICE COLD water.

Thank you to Chris for getting me the Starbuck's Trenta Cold Cup Tumbler months ago. You knew that I would use the snot out of this thing.... Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!