Saturday, July 23, 2011

What I actually ate...

All over the web people post their menu plans for the week. Menu plans are great I try to menu plan 6 dinners a week (with one day open for left overs or going out to eat). But what I wonder is what did they ACTUALLY eat? Did their dinners go as planned? So instead of posting my plan, I am posting what I actually ate. Make sense? Good. Here we go.

Saturday July 16, 2011
This is not dinner, but my breakfast looked so pretty it needed to be photographed.
Plain yogurt topped with honey, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and mango
Fried egg
Water

Sunday July 17, 2011
Stir-fry with Noodles
Fried Okra
Water
Dessert: I made Lemon Bars... Yummy!

Monday July 18, 2011
Jalapeno Quesadilla
Galla Apple
Cucumber Salad (I went back for seconds of this.)
Immediately after I ate some Salt & Vinegar Kettle chips...just keeping it real.
Water

Tuesday July 19, 2011
Chinese Chicken Salad
Water

Wednesday July 20, 2011
TOTAL FAIL TODAY: I forgot to take a picture of my dinner.
So enjoy this stock photo of similar nachos.
It was chips, refried beans, cheese, jalapenos & sour cream.
Water
Thursday July 21, 2011
Salad: romaine, red onion, tomatoes with homemade Honey Mustard dressing
Spaghetti with meat sauce
Water

Friday July 22, 2011
Vidalia Burger with bacon and avocado - Yummy!
Craig's Potato Salad
Water

Saturday July 23, 2011
Jalapeno Quesadilla (again)
White Bean, Feta & Veggie Salad
Green salad with Honey Mustard dressing
Water
Hope you enjoyed seeing what I ate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!