Thursday, July 14, 2011

Confession

I have a confession to make...

I have never made brownies from scratch before!

Shocking, I know. Well that was until tonight...

I was reading THIS blog post when Mandy said she made a "quick batch of the best brownies". "Best Brownies"? That is a huge statement! So when I realized that we had all the ingredients on hand, I decided to gave it a shot. I made the basic brownies, (didn't add any additions to it) and the results were super yummy!

If you want to know what we ate for dinner BEFORE the brownies (although I would have loved to just eat the brownies) it was:
pan fried chicken in zesty italian dressing (Question -is it still pan "fried" when I used no oil?)
Creamy Au Gratin Potatoes (from AllRecipes)
green salad

What did you eat tonight?

~~~~~
Totally unrelated to this post, but isn't she cute? This is her pouting face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!