Sunday, July 17, 2011

Waiting on the Lord's Timing - Biblical Homemaking

I came across a great blog called Biblical Homemaking. I have been sucked in and am actually going through and reading all of the old archives (uh can you say stalker?). She wrote a post in February 2008 titled "Waiting on the Lord's Timing" and it was so applicable to me right now. Here are some of the things she wrote that really stuck out to me.

"It's sometimes so hard to wait patiently, even though we have seen His faithfulness time and again."

I look at my present worries and they seem so big and can consume much of my thoughts. But what I seem to fail to do each time I begin to worry is to remember WHO God is and how he IS faithful and HAS BEEN faithful and ALWAYS WILL be faithful.

"...things that wouldn't work out how or when we thought they should- but when they did, it was more perfect than we could have ever planned."

I look back at how he has guided my life, even in unanswered prayers, and I wouldn't change a thing.

"Lamentations 3:25 The LORD is good to those who wait for Him, to the person who seeks Him."

So while I wait, I will seek Him. I will praise Him for who He is. I will thank Him for all He has done and all the blessings in my life. He will be glorified in my circumstances!

To read the whole post at Biblical Homemaking, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!