Thursday, July 28, 2011

Open House

Today was Open House at Dylan's school. We went and met his teacher, Mrs. Curtis, and walked around the campus. He is super excited about riding the bus and eating in the cafeteria.
I cannot believe that he starts 2nd grade on MONDAY! Where did the time go?
And of course Payton wanted to get a picture too!
Tonight as Payton and I were saying good night prayers, she prayed - "Thank you for Jesus living in my heart." Oh how I pray that both Dylan and Payton will have that truth written on their hearts as they grow. That they will have a full realization that we are all sinners, in need of a Savior. That Jesus came to die on the cross for our sins, to take our place so that we may spend eternity with God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!