Saturday, July 30, 2011

What I Actually ate...

Instead of showing you my meal plan for the week, here's what I actually ate...
Sunday July 24, 2011
Don't adjust your screen, you are actually seeing TWO of the pictures - I went back for seconds!
Brooklyn Joe's Margarita Pizza
Blue Cheese and Pear Salad
Water

Monday July 25, 2011
Leftover Night: Spaghetti
Blue Cheese and Pear Salad
Water
Monday July 26, 2011
Tacos (but I folded mine like a burrito, we had big tortillas)
Spanish rice
Tortilla chips
Water
Wednesday July 27, 2011
Green & White Salad
Carrots
Water
Thursday July 28, 2011
Teriyaki Chicken = YUM (made by Craig)
Rice Pilaf
Stir-fry vegetables and noodles
Water
Friday July 29, 2011
I hinted about this meal yesterday. It was SO yummy. I need to make it more often!
Wedge Salad
Garlic bread
Parmesan Crusted Vidalia Onion
Water
Dessert: Brownies with chocolate fudge frosting

Chris dreamt about making this onion and it was excellent. Sweet vidalia onion with a little olive oil, garlic and parmesan sprinkled on top, broiled until golden. Sweet, salty, crunchy, soft heaven!
Here's the brownies that were a perfect ending!
Saturday July 30, 2011
This is one of those days that I would rather NOT post what I ate. Let's just say it started at 4pm with a popcorn craving...after eating my fill of popcorn I ate this for "dinner":
Half a peanut butter and honey sandwich
(Oh and finished off Payton's Top Ramen - yes I know REAL healthy)
Water
Then Chris made this
Banana smoothie

Thank goodness it was half a glass! And it made me think of my dad and his love for banana malts.
Then Craig brought out a package of Devils Food Cake mix and we made this:
Devils Food Cupcakes with peanut butter and mini chocolate chips inside!
Yum!

What did you eat this week? (I need ideas for next week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!