Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday

It's Friday - it's Friday! Yay for weekend!
D had a project due today. It's a family tree made out of each of our hands. On each finger of our left hands is a trait passed down to us by a parent/grandparent. The right hand fingers had things that we have learned from our environment. {and he got a 100% on it!}
Ry rode his bike in the backyard for a bit.
While he did that I worked on the backyard and mowed the lawn. {And JUST mowing took me an HOUR!}
Rufus our {stupid} neighborhood bunny got to my tomatoes. {grrrrr}
After doing the yard I was pooped so Ry and I layed down together for his nap time.
I got to sleep about 20 minutes and he slept for a couple of hours. Lucky duck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!