Saturday, April 6, 2013

Rope Mill Park

Where I grew up, there were railroad tracks that we had to cross to get
ANYWHERE . . .
We ALWAYS got caught by a train and they were always long, and then there were those that STOPPED for no apparent reason.
But I digress.
We headed with the kids to Rope Mill Park and got caught behind a train.

I had to snap a photo and send to my mom and sisters with the comment "I feel like I am back at home!"
We got to Rope Mill Park and although we weren't the ONLY people with this idea, it was still beautiful and fun.
The 1/2 mile paved walk follows the "Little River".
Yes, that is the name of the river.

It is small.  So it is named appropriately!

Dylan rode, Payton scooted, and Rylan got pushed in the stroller.
(Chris went mountain biking.)

I can't wait to see this trail again when all the leaves have grown on the trees.




I definitely will be going back here again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!