Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Trader Joe's Lentil Bruschetta Dip {recipe}

I went to Trader Joe's with a couple of girlfriends today.
One had never been there before.  I think she liked it!
The other introduced me to these lovely things.

WOW.  So stinkin' good!

Anyway, one of the things that I wanted to make was Lentil Bruschetta Dip.
My sister made it for a party a few years ago and it was de-lish.
And super easy.
She got the recipe from when they were handing out samples of this there.

Here's everything you need:

Trader Joe's Steamed Lentils
Trader Joe's Bruschetta
Feta
Pita Chips
[I already had the pita chips and I buy the feta in bulk at Costco.
My sister used the fresh bruschetta, but they don't sell it at my Trader Joe's.
So jarred it was for me and it was still good.]

Throw the first 3 ingredients in a bowl and stir.

Serve with the pita chips.

See?  Easy.  And super healthy.
Lentils are REALLY good for you.
Confession: I ate this for dinner.

Lentil Bruschetta Dip
Makes 6 cups

1 package Trader Joe's Steamed Lentils
1 jar Trader Joe's Bruschetta
1 cup crumbled Feta

Pita Chips

Mix the lentils, bruschetta & feta together.  Serve chilled or room temperature with pita chips.

Nutritional Facts (1 cup serving):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!