Thursday, April 4, 2013

Kindergarten

Signs of Spring are starting to pop up everywhere.
When the Dogwoods bloom, it is really beautiful.

She makes the silliest faces.

Speaking of Payton, she cracks me up ALL THE TIME.
On the way to school this morning, we were learning a new memory verse:
Romans 12:10 - Love one another with brotherly affection.  Outdo one another in showing honor.
I was explaining the verse to Payton and said, "Brotherly affection means loving people like you love Dylan."  She quickly commented, "But I can't even get ALONG with Dylan."
* * * * *
This afternoon we had to go to Macedonia to sign Payton up for KINDERGARTEN!

How is that even possible that she is old enough for that?
She is so excited to go and excited that she gets to ride the bus with Dylan.
Fall can't come quick enough for this girl.
* * * * *
Rylan got ahold of Dylan's Bible this afternoon.
Yes, he is sporting an all yellow blanket sleeper.
I call it his Big Bird Jammies.  They were hand-me-downs from Dylan.

I got a video of it as well.  Maybe this is where "Bible Thumping" came from!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!