Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Out of Comfies

As you know (if you have been reading my blog), sickness has plagued our family for 5+ months.
People probably think I am lying and just being flakey on showing up for things, but I'm not . . . promise.
With sickness comes tiredness and with tiredness comes laziness and when I'm lazy, getting dressed just isn't on the top of my list.
 So, I have been in comfies for 95% of the past 5+ months.
Sunday my mother-in-law watched the 2 little ones (one was getting over being sick and one was sick) so Chris, Dylan and I could go to church.
{Thanks Sasha!}
I have to say, getting dressed made me feel so much better!
Huh, maybe I should get dressed more often {what a concept!}.
I'm not a huge fan of posting pics of myself all alone, so this will probably be my first and last time linking up with WIWW (What I Wore Wednesday).

Sunnies: Kenneth Cole Reaction (TJ Maxx $10)
Necklace: Gift from my mom {thanks mom!}
Sweater: Nordstrom - Rubbish ($20? - it was 5 years ago)
Tank: Target - Mossimo ($5)
Leggings: Forever 21 ($5)
Ballet Flats: WalMart ($1.50!)

Picture taken by Dylan.  Who had to touch every button before actually snapping the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!