Saturday, January 2, 2016

Week #53 {2015/2016}

Yes.  Week #53.  I know there's only 52 weeks in a year, but this is what every site on the interwebs said, so I'm going with it.
Sunday was my birthday.
Monday. After Christmas and my birthday, doing T25's Speed 2.0 stunk.  I feel like I'm starting all over again.
Sporting my new California Love shirt from my sister.
And then this happened. A crazy rain/wind storm came through.  We had flood warnings, high wind was crazy.
These are days, I am so thankful for a roof over my head, and being able to nuggle up with my kids.
Last night Chris went to bed not feeling well at ALL.  So I decided to take vitamin C {to hopefully NOT get what he had} every hour today {Tuesday}.  I set the timer on my phone and Siri's responses made me literally laugh out loud.
And the weather dropped 20 degrees from yesterday so we were bundled up and freezing.
{See I told you I had to rub in our warm weather last week!}
So how do you change a fire alarm battery when you don't have a tall enough ladder???  Enlist your son, of course!
Rylan is such a good sport.  He was being good, eating his dinner when Dylan threw a pair of underwear over his head...and he thought it was HILARIOUS.
Amazing ominous sky.
I caught this sweet moment.
Know what's better than finding a photo like this on your phone?
Finding a BUNCH of photos like this on your phone.
Wednesday, I woke up and my vitamin C trick failed me.  I woke up sick, with a sinus/head cold...which ended up settling in my eye, and the whole thing swelled up {I'll spare you the ugly pictures!}
Since I wasn't feeling well, we had a lazy day at home.  Dylan did his favorite thing.
Actually Payton went to the neighbors and they {Payton and Mia} had a cupcake making competition with Dylan.  While I layed around watching the Hallmark Channel {isn't that what your supposed to watch when your sick?} Dylan was busy in the kitchen making these Chocolate cupcakes from scratch.  And they were amazing.  Payton and Mia made Lemon, White Chocolate, Coconut cupcakes and they were tasty...but Dylan won the competition. And since I wasn't feeling well, I didn't get pictures {boo!}.
I was so sick, I took Nyquil at 6:30pm and prayed that I would feel better in the morning.
Thursday I woke up and my eye was still swollen but by lunch time I looked {somewhat} normal. It was also New Year's Eve!
Friday was New Year's Day.
Saturday I woke up and finally felt like a new person.  I even put on makeup! My sister gave me the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette for my birthday and I'm loving it.
It was another cold day so I turned on my heated throw and miraculously all three kids ended up snuggling up next to me.  {wink}
Rylan and Daddy {okay, just Daddy} put together Rylan's Minion Dinosaur.
Ry was so cute playing with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!