Friday, January 1, 2016

New Years Day 2016

20-SIXTEEN!
Can you believe it?
My friend gave me a Scripture writing plan for November, that I started off doing well with...and then life happened and I didn't follow through. {Bet you didn't see that one coming!}  So I went and downloaded January's and hopefully will keep consistent with this one. You can go to Sweet Blessing's website and print a copy of the plan {here}.
My New Year's Day tradition {handed down from my mom} is taking down the Christmas tree while watching the Rose Parade.  I can't believe that this was Bob Eubanks and Stephanie Edwards' last year to host it!
~
Oh, and I found a great tip to store my Christmas tree lights... use zip ties!
Rylan drew himself {on the left} and me {on the right}!
This puzzle has been the hardest puzzle - ever.
We have worked on it for a week straight and FINALLY got it completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!