Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Boys

Growing up with only sisters was fun.  Especially since I was the youngest (by 8 years) I got awesome hand-me downs and I thought my sisters were the coolest...(and they really were/are).  
I remember my oldest sister, Jeannine, taking me to get my ears pierced when I was 8 even though I was supposed to wait until I was 16.  Waaay cool!  (Mom about had a heart attack.)
Then I remember sitting in my other sister, Davese's car listening to Guns N Roses - Paradise City to be exact - when that wasn't allowed.  We were such rebels and my sister was SO cool!  (Humm, don't think mom ever knew about that one - Hi Mom {grin}!)

Anyway, having boys of my own has been fun.  There are things that I don't fully understand and need to defer to my hubby on (like allowing them to be ruff and tumble).  I am learning all about Ninjagos, Bakugans, Skylanders, etc. because that is important to little boys.  
I love that they are "momma's boys", who love to snuggle.

And Payton will have brothers to defend and protect her.
Any when they are being silly....
that is the best.  Because they don't take life to seriously, and like to figure out things for themselves.  I love BOTH my baby boys!

4 comments:

  1. God has blessed me with ALL boys and I couldn't be happier! You are right...I have to defer lots to Will. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun... Although I don't remember that at all. I hope I was a good example. :) boys ARE fun!

    D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny you don't remember that, but maybe it was because I thought you were way cool. =)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!