Saturday, July 7, 2012

What I Ate...

Sunday

Salad
Water
Yes, I know it was just a small salad, but I was waiting for this:
Granny Smith Apples
I've Been Called Evil Caramel Sauce From My Homemade Life
It's a super easy, super yummy honey caramel that you need to make right now.  Seriously - go and make it.  Your taste buds will thank me.

Monday
Skinny Spaghetti
Half Everything Bagel (toasted)
Water

This was a "recipe" that I pinned on Pinterest.  At the time, it didn't link to a website but it gave the ingredients without measurements.  So I guessed on it and it was a flop.  It was very dry.  Next time I will stick with my old standby:  noodles, butter, garlic salt and parmesan cheese.
Oh and the noodles are Barilla Plus noodles.  They are made from beans and have protein, fiber and Omega-3s in it, so I don't feel so bad when I serve only noodles!

Wednesday

Orange Chicken
Stir-fry Vegetables with Noodles
Water
 This was Payton's birthday and her choice for dinner!

Thursday
{no picture}
Longhorn Bread & Butter
BLT Salad (yum!)
Loaded Baked Potato
Water
We met Chris' cousin at Longhorn and it was yummy!

Friday
Nachos
Water

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!