Sunday, July 22, 2012

Three Months Old


Cute?  Yes, I think so. Rylan has been a really good baby (praise the Lord!).  He is very happy, sleeps well, and goes with the flow of our crazy family.  I just can't believe how big he is getting.  He's started wearing 3 month clothes soon after he turned 2 months old!  
Last week he started sleeping through the night on most nights (9-10 hours).  He's done that 5 out of the past 8 nights - so I've caught up on all my sleep!  He still loves "talking" with daddy and is pulling up on daddy's fingers to stand up, sitting back down and doing it again..  He is so focused when he is doing this - we just giggle at him.
Dylan and Payton are still obsessed with him and like to get in his "grillz" (his face).  He just laughs, and smiles at them.
I love the way his blue eyes sparkle when he smiles.  It is so sweet!
Love you bunches and bunches Ry Guy!

And just 'cause I love these pictures....

Why are they so cute when they cry???

2 comments:

  1. Rylan is so cute! He very much resembles Chris, especially his eyes. Looks like you guys have one very sweet baby! Hugs, Sabrina :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he's Chris' "Mini-Me"! My mother-in-law cannot get over HOW much he looks like Chris did as a baby. =)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!