Friday, July 20, 2012

Summer Fun

When you can't find Payton and she has been quiet for awhile it usually means she is getting into something that she shouldn't...but that wasn't the case this morning!  She was playing Littlest Pet Shop and Barbies in her room!  

Tummy time for Ry Guy!

My sweet boys.  Dylan LOVES to hold Rylan and will drop whatever he is doing to hold him when I ask.

Finally got a cute shot of all three kids.  (The only other one I had was taken at the hospital.)

I kept snapping away and got another one!

I was getting all kinds of smiles and laughs from Baby Boy today.  I absolutely LOVE his big one eyed smile!

And Daddy did too!


This evening it started to thunder and pour.  So what did daddy do at 8pm (bedtime)?  Take the kids outside to play in the rain of course!


Did you like Dylan's dancing???  They had fun...

And LOVE being silly.

Ry was awake and got to go outside too.

Pretty sure these kids have the coolest dad ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!