Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Date Night

A couple of days ago we webcamed with my sister and her girls.  Payton had been begging me since then to braid her hair like Penelope's (her cousin).

The kids wanted to play photographer...

Who am I to say no?

I even got to snap a cute picture of them!

Rylan loves his exersaucer (for about 10 minutes at a time).

I think he likes that he can chew and drool on it.  =)

We took the kids and fed them yummy hot dogs at Downtown Deli Dogs {down the street from church} before we headed to our last marriage group meeting (boo!).

Remember on Sesame Street:  "One of these things is NOT like the other." song?  Well around here we sing, "One of these things is JUST like the other!"  See what I mean?

Walking back to church Dylan saw this HUGE moth...

Isn't is pretty?

When we got to church they surprised everyone with a date night!  They gave each couple a gift card to go out to dinner and they kept the kids!  We got a Cracker Barrel gift card.  Know whats better than Cracker Barrel???? FREE Cracker Barrel!  We ended up going out with 2 other couples {plus Rylan, but he was fast asleep} and had a great time. And did I remember to take pictures??? No, of course I forgot, so Dylan snapped a pic of us when we got home.

Thanks Oak Leaf Church for blessing us again!  Have I told you how much our church rocks???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!