Friday, February 20, 2015

Peach Croissant Puff {recipe}

I made this for breakfast not realizing how FANTASTIC it was going to be {despite burning the tops a tiny bit}, until after I scooped some out and took my first bite. I should have snapped a picture before. Oh well!
Tradernation posted this pic/recipe on InstaGram and it sounded so good and super easy. Do you follow tradernation on InstaGram? If not, you should. 

Anywho, since I have a plethora of croissants left over from my Turkey Cranberry Croissants {yum. seriously yum.} I tried it out. I halved the recipe and used frozen peaches in place of the blueberries. It was wonderful. But then, I should have known it would be good, it's got croissants in it! This is definitely something that I would make again for a brunch or if I need to take a dish to mom2mom!

Thanks tradernation for posting this!
~
Linking up at: Made From Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!