Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Last of 2014

We had family church on Sunday.
I so remember drawing during church when I was a little girl.  It's fun to see my kids do the same.
And Payton had worn her jeans backwards to church! Crazy girl.
Little man now smiles for pictures when I ask him to. It melts my heart.
We ran some errands.
One stop was to get hot cocoa at Starbucks!
I made Sweet Potato Shepherds Pie for dinner. Yum.
Ry woke up from a nap cra-bby, which was okay cause that meant snuggles for me.
Both kids woke up and came downstairs at different times one night and ended up sleeping on our floor.
Nap time was a battle, and I won BUT his room got destroyed.
I convinced one kiddo to bundle up and go play outside {and yes, that is a pumpkin in our yard . . . Dylan shoots his bb-gun at it}.
More snuggles!
On New Years Eve me and my crew went to lunch.
Then I watched some Downton Abbey.
And we rung in the new year in style.
Can't wait to see what 2015 brings!  Hopefully I can kick this sickness once and for all. Not feeling well is the pits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!