Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Whirlwind of a day

{I have caught up on the last 6 days of blogging - so make sure you go back and see what we've been up to!}
Today was a whirlwind of a day...  My mom, Payton and I left at 7am and made 12 stops today consisting of errands, delivering some Almond Rocca, meeting up with (and getting to hug some amazing friends)...

We got to have coffee with my dear friend, Nicole...
 Payton got to play at a park with some old friends...
I got to hang out with the moms...
Brandi... (that's her son, Jadon)
{Dude where did that belly come from!}
Amy (who's due a few weeks after me - so fun!)...
 And Debralee... (got to see her new baby boy too!)
 Payton and Audrey hiding under the picnic table...
 Saying good bye...and Audrey saying "I'll see you next week!"  {too cute!}
 And we had lunch with Lizette & Cheryl...
I had a great time catching up with everyone!

{And I think I need to lay stop it with the "..." It is just so fun to type!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!