Saturday, December 31, 2011

What I Ate...

My brain has been on holiday mode so I don't have many pictures for you this week.  Here is what I did capture:
Tuesday December 27, 2011

Chicken Burrito from La Parilla (yes there is a burrito under all that lettuce and cheese!)
Chips and Salsa
Water
Sopapillas (super yum!)
Wednesday December 28, 2011

Spicy Chicken Sandwich
Seasoned Fries
Salad with Blue Cheese
Water
Thursday December 29, 2011

Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Sweet Chili Sauce & Peanut Butter Sauce
Brown Rice
Water
Saturday December 31, 2011

Taco Salad (with ground turkey) sans tortilla chips (I had WAY too many earlier today)
Water
And for dessert:
Carmel Brownies.  Enough said.
Click {here} for the recipe.

Linking up to: Meal Plan Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!