Sunday, December 11, 2011

On Our Way Home

We woke up early to catch our flight.  Here's me with my mom.
And my dad.

My mom and sister (Jeannine/Auntie J).
My dad, sister, Payton and even Buddy (the dog) got in on this photo.
On our plane!  We got to fly with my sister to Denver, drop her off, then get on our next flight home.  It made the flight go by so fast!
Payton coloring on our layover.
Excited to be heading home!

I know this is a blurry picture.  But this is the first time that I have seen Dylan in 11 days and we are BOTH so excited.

Look at the sweet letter he made for Payton and I.
It says: "May the lord be with you.  I love you momy & Payton alot, no mater what and i miss you."
Chris wrote: "We miss you!  Love you!
Then Dylan drew a picture of the nativity scene with the "first sheperd".

We had an AMAZING and fun filled trip.  But we are both glad to be home and hugging on our boys. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!