Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!

Today was my birthday.  It was cold today.  Dylan is in shorts and flip flops as much as possible so this picture tells you how cold it really was outside.
We went to a yummy mexican food place.  (And yes, it was REALLY yummy.  I can't wait to go back!)  Dylan told our server that it was my birthday (thanks buddy!) and they all came out singing Happy Birthday in spanish and put this HUGE sombrero on me.  Payton couldn't figure out what they were singing.  She was so confused - it was cute!
They brought out yummy Sopapillas.  I hadn't had them before and it was super good.
Dylan liked wearing the hat.
Then on the way home I saw this.  I made Chris turn around so I could get a picture.

Yes, that is a make-shift car port (a tattered, black tarp held up with straps and ropes tied to 2 trees and 2 metal poles) with an Acura parked under it.  Only in Georgia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!