Thursday, December 1, 2011

MCRD Family Day

Payton started off our morning, with a busy phone call and notes:
 Then we surprised my mom with Jeannine (my sister) flying in for Cody's graduation.
We pulled it off!
Here is Cody's Platoon:  3rd Batt. Kilo Co. 3235.
 His momma got the first hug.
 We are so proud of him!
 Looking more like his Daddy!
 Savanna (my niece) and Payton.
So handsome!
 Savanna & Cody.
 Kenzi (my niece) and Payton.
Such a man now.
 
Even his walk is different.
With Aunti J!
 Cody in his "blues".
Trying to talk to Chris and Dylan on the phone.  They were so bummed that they couldn't be here - but they are SO proud of him!
 My mom, my sisters, & me!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the pictures Becca! This is so emotional for the whole family and me too! Davese and Miles have raised such a man to serve God and our Country and we are so proud of all of you. Cody is ordained in this service and we are praying for continued protection, prosperity and favor. Cody's steps have been laid before him even before his birth and because his parents and Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles have given him the tools to see it, that path is clear and he has chosen it and will prosper, physically, spiritually and professionally. God bless all of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!