Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Fun Filled Wednesday

Today we got to spend the day and sleep over at my sister's house.  She took us out to eat at an AMAZING place...
It is right outside the Orange Circle and holy moley - it is good!
Payton waiting for the food to come.
Her and Coco!

This is what my sister recommended - the Buttermilk Fried Chicken & Waffle (with Chili Honey and Cole Slaw). 
I wasn't so excited about it when she was describing it.  It sounded kind of weird but I gave it a shot.  Holy Moley - it is wonderful!  (If you live close - go and try it!)
Cody digging into his...

Bruxie Burger
Yes... A burger on a waffle.

And now for dessert - Nutella & Bananas
Creme Brulee with Fresh Strawberries
Yum.  Enough said.

Then we went back to my sister's house and Payton got to snuggle with their new kitty "TigerReally" (TigerLilly).
My friend, Jess stopped by to say hi.
And here are her adorable kids!
When it got dark - Miles (my b-i-l), Davese (my sister), Payton and I went to look at Christmas lights.  Payton got a candy cane at our first stop.
This is only one section of a house.  It was COVERED with lights.
At another house, a guy had converted his garage into a winter wonderland.  Here is Davese and Miles in front of it.
This is an actual (working) waterfall.

You could probably look for hours and still see something you missed.
It was such a fun day/night.  Thank you Miles and Davese!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!