Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Train

In the morning, Payton got to hang out some more with Coco and "TigerReally".
Saying bye to Auntie D for the day.
We went and picked up my sister from the airport (again - yea!).  Then had In-N-Out.  Yum!

Had to take a picture of me wearing flip flops and send it to Chris.  =)
That night, we got blessed by my parent's neighbor who gave us tickets to the Irvine Park Christmas train.  All the lights were so pretty.  Here's Gigi and Payton.

And then Jeannine (my sister) and Payton.
Getting on the Christmas train.
Payton was excited (even though she looks otherwise).
The conductor took our picture and then we were off to see...
Santa!  Payton wasn't so sure of him and this was about as close as we got.  She asked for Littlest Pet Shops for Christmas.

It was a fun (and cold) night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!