Wednesday, December 14, 2011

5 Months


I'm halfway there!  Can't wait to hold my sweet boy and see what he looks like!

I have seen people posting their weekly updates around the internet so here is mine...

~ 20 Week Update ~

Total weight gain/loss: +9 lbs  (Loss?  Who LOSSES weight at 20 weeks?)

Maternity clothes:  Not yet, but definitely have to unbutton my jeans when I sit down.

Sleep:  I am actually able to sleep through the night again without the numerous potty breaks.  Now if I can just get Payton to quit talking/crying/laughing/yelling in her sleep - I wouldn't wake up at all!

Best moment this week:  Having our anatomy ultrasound and seeing him move, suck his thumb, drink, and even stick his tongue out at us.

Movement: Having a few kicks throughout the day, but can't wait for Chris and the kids to be able to feel it! 

Food cravings:  Since I just got back from California and had my fill of Del Taco, In-N-Out, and real mexican food...I have been good on cravings!  I have noticed that I do like hot and spicy food right now.  (Tapatio Doritos and Takis anyone?)

Food aversions:  Just my normal, no seafood.

Gender: Boy

What I miss:  An italian sub sandwich

Milestones:  We are half way there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!