Saturday, December 10, 2011

My Sister Is A Nurse!

Today started with some early morning deliveries (of Gigi's Famous Almond Rocca) and I got to see my dear friend, Jana.
And got to grab a hug from her boy, Gavin.  (Dylan misses him so much!)
Then off to my sister's graduation!  She is offically an RN!  I am so proud of her and her accomplishments.  She is going to be a labor & delivery nurse and I wish she could be my nurse when this baby comes!

Payton took a picture of herself while we were waiting for the ceremony to start.
During the ceremony...
At the end, everyone rushed to hug my sister and congratulate her!

My parents are so proud!
We are too!
Cody was there in uniform.

Once we left the graduation, I got a flat tire on the freeway.  That was a 45 minute delay...  Boo!
CONGRATULATIONS NURSE DAVESE!  Every patient that you get to work with will be so lucky and blessed by you....
We LOVE you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!