Saturday, December 30, 2017

Week # 52 {2017} - Christmas Break Continued

Sunday was Christmas Eve.
Monday was Christmas Day!
Tuesday Dylan and I took Bombi to the dog park to run him.  He had a bunch of energy and he plowed right into me and knocked me over.
I'm grateful Dylan was there, because he was able to help get the dog and help me into the car.  So the rest of the day I did this:
Wednesday was my birthday.
Thursday I stayed on the couch, and the kiddos played.
 Bombi has been my snuggle buddy lately.  It's almost like he knows he hurt me and is trying to say sorry.
 Friday Rylan wrote a book.  It was my favorite.
 Bombi and I snuggled more.
 Payton was having a boo hoo moment missing Papa Nutt and then this happened.
 It was sweet to see Dylan reach out to try to comfort her.  I love my kiddos!
Saturday Chris laid the tile in our Master Bathroom.
 Then we went out to lunch to celebrate my birthday {crutches and all!}.  We went to Edley's BBQ in 12 South.  The food was amazing {as usual}.
But the company was better!
 {Chris and Rylan were there too!}
Going out in the cold doesn't seem to bother Bombi TOO much.  He will still sits at the door before he comes in.  {But then goes straight to someones lap, or the space heater or the fire to warm up.}
SaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!