Wednesday, December 27, 2017

My Birthday/Sprained Ankle

Today I turned 39.  It's the last year in my 30's and it's not starting out so great.  See this little booger, trying to snuggle up to me?
Yeah, he plowed into me at the dog park yesterday and I totally rolled my ankle. I stayed off of it pretty much the rest of the day, but could hobble to the restroom and to bed.  I woke up this morning and couldn't put any weight on it at all.  So my momma picked me up and took me to the Walk-In.
Good news it's sprained, not broken.  The nurse wrapping my ankle said, "Yes, but sometimes sprains are worse than brakes."  I replied, "Yes, but they are cheaper!"  Hahahaha.
P-Girl and I spent the day watching Hallmark Christmas movies.
We had Papa Murphy's for dinner and this sweet boy had made me a birthday cake.
It was lemon and it was delicious!
Guess it wasn't such a bad birthday after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!