Saturday, December 2, 2017

Week #48 {2017}

Sunday morning Payton got some kisses from Bombi.
Sweet boy.
Since Rylan wasn't feel well last night, we held off on decorating the tree until today.
And I'm glad that we did.  He LOVED it.
Ta-da!
Tuesday morning yoga for Bombi. Ha!
And Ry got his hair cut!
Handsome boy.
Thursday was a beautiful winter {well almost winter!} morning.
The sunrise was gorgeous driving to kids school.
Friday I took Bombi to the dog park,
he didn't have ANY fun at all. Hee hee!
Then I had an exciting announcement for Gigi's Famous Almond Rocca!  Eek!
~
My momma and I went to Costco and then I introduced her to Jason's Deli.  Yum!
When Chris got home, he made us all go outside and see the GORGEOUS sunset!  This picture doesn't show the beautiful reds the sky had.  It was spectacular!
We ate dinner, packed up and headed to Ry's TKD testing.  
He did great!
So glad Gigi gets to come to these things with us!
Back at home I looked over and saw Dylan and Bombi like this...  {goobers!}
And I got a buddy to snuggle with!
Saturday was Payton 
and Dylan's testing.
So proud of my kiddos {all 3 of them!}.
It was a long testing and this is what Rylan did most of the time. 
We went to lunch to celebrate all of their testings!
I imagine Bombi saying..."What?  Am I sitting on something?" Ha!
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!