Saturday, December 9, 2017

Week #49 {2017}

Sunday Chris was loving on Bombi and his tail was just a wagging away!
I absolutely LOVE when the kids play well together...
Even when it involves nerf guns and plastic swords.
Chris was finishing up the drywall in the master bathroom and the kids came in and wrote their names and a Bible verse on the wall.
Then we went to a bonfire at our friends house!
~
Back at home, Bombi snuggled with Payton and he is HUGE compared to her!
Monday morning and our grass is carpeted with leaves!
Payton had another cute outfit of the day!
Tuesday morning and a ton of the leaves have fallen within 24 hours!
My momma and I went to run some errands and I took her to the Windmill Bakery.  They have an amazing Bacon, Cheddar Jalapeño Muffin!
Lately Bombi has been very territorial over our property...  He's often at this window growling at anything that might be out there.
I absolutely LOVE living in the Bible Belt.  I went to the post office and this was sitting on the counter.
I made yummy Green Bean & Chicken Casserole for dinner.

Today was a whipped cream in my coffee kinda day.  And I love my Santa mug!
Wednesday Rylan loves to "craft" although it sounds like "crap" when he asks to pull out the craft box. Hee hee!
I got our family ornament for this year.  Columbia is the Muletown Capital of the World so we of course got a mule ornament from Needle & Grain.
Sweet sleeping Bombi Boy.
Thursday I love living close to my momma so I can stop by if only for a couple of minutes.
Bombi is always keeping an eye on his guy!
Friday Chris got an adorable picture of Bombi!
Our  sunsets are sure good here!
Then we went to the kids TKD awards ceremony.
Saturday Bob came back.
Then had lunch at Jason's Deli.
We went to Costco {with EVERYONE ELSE in Nashville...it was CRAZY!}
Saw some cool sun rays on the way home.
And then ended the night with my lap dog.
He's 75+ pounds and acts like he 10 pounds.  Crazy dog.

SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!