Saturday, December 23, 2017

Week #51 {2017} - Christmas Break

Monday I have a ton of photos of Bombi...either because he's being adorable, like this:
or a total goober like this:
Tuesday Auntie D sent the kiddos some gingerbread houses and they decorated them.
It was super fun and they loved it!
Thanks Vese!
 Bombi sure loves Dylan.  They are best buds.
 Wednesday we decorated sugar cookies.
Thursday I had all my boys in a row.
 Gigi came over and she made popcorn garland with the kids.
Then we made some chocolate covered Ritz {with peanut butter squished in between the crackers} and did the same with graham crackers.
 That night was Rylan's first sparring class.  He didn't enjoy it at ALL.  Hee hee!
Friday Chris took the kids Christmas shopping {while I stayed home and wrapped presents in peace!}.
 Which was nice because a storm was rolling through and it was thundering, and pouring rain {we got 4.5" that day!}.
 That afternoon we made Best Ever Soft Peanut Butter Cookies and Flat Cookies {I've made half batches of all the treats that we have been making the past week so we get to have the cookies, just not too many!}
Saturday morning was Christmas Eve Eve. Bombi woke the entire house up because nature called.  He quickly fell back asleep while we were all wide awake {P is trying to fall back asleep}.
When I tried to wake him up, he gave me this look like "Can't you see I'm trying to sleep here?".
Click {here} to see the rest of our Christmas Eve Eve fun!
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!