Saturday, December 23, 2017

Christmas Eve Eve

We went to Gigi's for Christmas Eve Eve breakfast.
She made yummy breakfast burritos!
 Buddy is such a good sport.
 Gigi gave the kids Christmas stockings.
Then she pulled out Papa Nutt's train set. 
 They loved it!
 I loved the memories that it brought back of my dad buying this set.
I miss him so much.  He would have loved playing with the kids with these.
That evening we went to the Christmas Service at church.
It was a candlelight service.
It's one of my favorite traditions to prepare our heart as we get closer to Christmas.  It's not about the presents, but Jesus' birth.  That he came to live the perfect life that we could not/cannot and later die to pay for our sins.  It's an incredible act of love that I am SO grateful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!