Saturday, December 16, 2017

Week #50 {2017}

Sunday morning was nice and warm FREEZING when we left for church. Brrrr!
Then we had a Transformer/Ninja Turtle/Ironman/Army Guy for some entertainment.
When it warmed up to a toasty 48 degrees, the littles ran out to play on the playground. And notice Rylan is in bare feet....crazy kid!
Monday all 3 kids had to get cavities filled and they convinced me to get them smoothies afterward.
I had ordered a candle from my friend at Colorado Cabin Candle and it came in today!  This Happy Home scent is PERFECT for Christmas time!
Tuesday the Faded Farmhouse posed a cute picture of my Almond Rocca on Instagram!  It is so fun to see it there!
Wednesday the skies were spectacular!
Thursday my other fun mail came in!  Another friend sells homemade marshmallows that are divine.    The kiddos loved them and I had to hide the rest of the package!
That night Chris and Dylan were bonding over curling.  I wish I would have taken a video...their commentary was hilarious!
Friday was a half-day for the kiddos.  I got to go to the Little's holiday parties at school.
It was cute and I'm glad I got to go!
That evening while Chris and Dylan had Father/Son time {aka went and saw the new Star Wars movie}, my momma, the Littles and I headed to Belmont University for Sierra's {my cousin's daughter} graduation.  Then campus is stunningly beautiful!
The kids brought things to keep them busy during the ceremony.
Which surprisingly went pretty quickly for the amount of people graduating.
Walker, Sierra's brother, gave Rylan a lift so he could see Sierra get her diploma.
Afterward there were hugs and congratulations given.
Rylan found a new buddy in Walker!
Then we went out to dinner with the family.
I wish I would have taken a photo of everyone there.  It was my uncle and aunt, Kevin {my cousin} and his family and then Sierra's mom and stepdad, plus my mom and my Littles.  It was so fun!
~
Saturday morning I got the lap dog again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!