Sunday, December 24, 2017

Christmas Eve

It's Christmas Eve!!!  Our church didn't have services this morning, so we snuggled up extra long today.
I prepped an Easy Broccoli Quiche for breakfast tomorrow.
And then got to cooking our yummy dinner!
Gigi came over and we had Lasagna
 and Garlic Bread.
 We have a tradition of the kids opening new jammies on Christmas Eve.
And I got to open a present.  After 7+ years of me not wearing my actual wedding ring, Chris had it repaired for me.  I am SO ECSTATIC to have it back!
{Just to note, he had told me time and time again to go and get it fixed, but I kept putting it off thinking that the money could go to something else...}
~
Someone is excited for Christmas tomorrow! 
We said goodnight to Gigi.
 And left out milk and cookies and of course carrots for Santa and his reindeer!
ONE MORE SLEEP!  Eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!