Sunday, December 31, 2017

Best Nine 2017

Here is my #2017bestnine :
(1) missing my dad
(2) our new farmhouse
(3) Chris' birthday
(4) the kids on their favorite part of the yard
(5) having a banana shake in memory of my dad
(6) my sister in town with my momma and me
(7) remembering my daddy at our wedding
(8) impromptu family photo on our swing
(9) Vese and Coco in town
~
I definitely missed my daddy a whole bunch this year.  I'm not sure that will ever change, or get better.  I have moments of reminiscing with laughter and then at times with tears.  There's been so many times I wish he was here to experience what we are doing or going through. But I am SO grateful for the time we had with him.  He was an amazing daddy and I have such great, wonderful, funny, loving memories of him.  Miss you dad!
~
And here is Bombi's #2017bestnine !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!