Saturday, April 15, 2017

Week #15 {2017}

Sunday we had a BBQ at our house.
Monday Ry and I went and hiked a tiny bit of the trail behind the kiddos schools.
It was only a tiny bit because Rylan tripped and fell, scrapped his knee and  I had to carry him back to the car.
When we got home Chris was doing this:
I say it is genius!
~
Tuesday I went to plant a Maple tree that my mom's neighbor had given us.  It was a sapling that was in an old dog food bag filled with dirt.  I grabbed the bag, threw it over the fence {because I wanted to plant it in the back of the property} and then when I climbed over and looked down, I saw this in the bag! I quickly {and gently now!} put it back on the patio where I had kept it and prayed the momma bird would come back.
Wednesday Ry and I went to my mom's and helped her plant some trees in her yard.
And look!  The momma bird came back and laid another egg!
Thursday we had another beautiful sunrise.
As we were driving away from the house, Bombi ran after our car, so we took him with us.
On the way home, I took the picture on the right.  He's grown so much in such a short time!
That afternoon I found this beautiful bloom in our flower bed.
Unfortunately Bombi found it a few minutes later. {insert crying face}
Chris started demo on our bathroom!  I can't wait to see it all finished!
Dylan started assisting in Payton and Rylan's taekwondo classes.  It's pretty cool to see him grow in this art form.
On Good Friday the kids were out of school.  It was a great day to reflect on Jesus dying on the cross for us.  What an amazing sacrifice it was!
In the morning, I made a bunch of waffles for breakfast and to freeze for the upcoming week.
Then we ran a couple of errands and one stop was at the Faded Farmhouse where I finally used the gift card my sister's gave me for my birthday... I love this sign!
When we got back home, the Schoening's came over.
Saturday we went canoeing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!