Friday, April 14, 2017

The Schoening Family {Good Friday}

Happy Good Friday!  Since the kiddos were out of school, the Schoenings came up from Chattanooga and spent the day with us. 
Brooklyn is SOOOOO adorable.!
We did some shooting off the back deck.
If you would have told me Ben, my high school friend, would be best buds with my husband, and that we would both be living in Tennessee...I don't think I would have believed you.
Good golly she is precious!
Walking to the creek.
Then we loaded up the cars and drove to the Duck River to let the kids play in a little inlet there.
Next stop was A Balloon Shop for some ice cream.
Tom gave Rylan this little Mule and he LOVES it.
Back at home, Dylan was obsessed with Brooklyn.
And then Ben offered to take a family photo.  At first I said no, because we weren't dressed for it...but then I quickly changed my mind and said yes!  And I'm so glad I did.  We got a real life - real moment photo.
Thanks for coming up to see us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!