Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter Sunday

Happy Easter!  
I love celebrating that Jesus is risen and that because of this, I can spend eternity in heaven with him!  Knowing that my sweet daddy was a Christ follower and that I will get to see him again is so comforting during these times that I/we miss him desperately.
~
After church my momma came over.  Chris grilled steak and we had roasted red potatoes, roasted green beans and garlic bread. I had a garden salad and a jello that I forgot to serve until the end and we were already stuffed!
We carried on the silly tradition of the Easter bunny leaving eggs for the kiddos...but the kids love it.
Watching the joy in Rylan's eyes is priceless.
Love my sweet kiddos!
Gigi brought a fun surprise for the kids.
Then they colored eggs.
Glad that I got to spend this Easter with my momma!  We spent the rest of the afternoon outside enjoying the beautiful day... and talked about how much Dad would have loved to have been here.
At the end of the day, God gave us a glorious sunset.
He is risen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!