Monday, June 18, 2012

Homemade Waffles {recipe}

I have a confession to make.  I stalk the Lu Bird Baby blog.  When I was working Kids Club back at my church in California there was a sweet little boy, Wesley, in my class whom I just loved.  He was always happy and had the greatest smile.  I found out that his mom blogged at www.LuBirdBaby.com and I have been stalking {ahem} reading her blog ever since.
Anyway, she shared a homemade waffle recipe in a post called "Bye Bye Bisquick".  I knew I had to try it.
Picture from Lu Bird Baby
I have made them a couple of times already and they are great!  They are super easy to make and they have the perfect texture, crispy on the outside and light and airy on the inside.  The touch of sweetness the sugar brings is perfect  You have to try them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!