Saturday, June 2, 2012

What I Ate...

It's back!  After eating super yummy meals brought to us from friends from church {so super blessed!}.  Then eating PB&Js for awhile trying to figure out what was giving little man gas.  Plus add in being sleep deprived - my pictures of what I ate took a back seat.  But now things are running more smoothly so here is what I ate this week:
Sunday

Papa John's Pizza (cheese & pepperoni)
Carrot Sticks
Water
I ate another slice of pepperoni after I took the picture.
Monday
BBQ Spare Ribs
Craig's Potato Salad
Baked Beans
Water 
Tuesday

Rice Pilaf
Steamed Vegetables
Water 
Wednesday

Buffalo Chicken Tenders
Green & White Salad
Water 
Thursday

Pepperoni Calzones
Green Beans
Water 
Friday
{no picture} Turkey Bagel Sandwich with pickles and water
Saturday

Fajita Burrito
Carot Sticks
Water
Did you eat anything super yummy this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!