Sunday, June 17, 2012

On Our Way Home

We woke up early (3:30am) to leave the house by 4:15am to catch a 6:00am flight.  My parents drove us to the airport and we said our goodbyes.  Did I mention how much I hate goodbyes?  Because our flight was so early, Chris slept most of the flight.  I slept a little and Payton slept for a couple of hours.  Doesn't she look comfortable sleeping {not}?

Dylan stayed awake the whole flight playing his DS and helping me with Rylan.  Even the flight attendants were impressed with how good he was with Rylan!

I spent some time remembering all the fun parts about our trip...
The amazing memories that we made with family and friends.  
Appreciating every minute that we got to spend with family.  
The sacrifices that they made to change their schedules to hang out with us.  
Picking us up and dropping us off at the airport.  
Feeding us yummy food and overall spoiling us.
And especially getting to hug everyone.
Hopefully we will be able to see everyone again soon!

Oh and by the way, Rylan is 8 weeks old today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!