Saturday, June 16, 2012

California ~ Day 5

To see Day 1 click {here}.
To see Day 2 click {here}.
To see Day 3 click {here}.
To see Day 4 click {here}.
First thing this morning, Dylan wanted to hold Rylan...then put his new hat on him!


Rylan getting a bath in the kitchen sink.

We had an Open House today so all of our friends could stop by and say hi and meet Rylan.

Some wonderful family showed up...

And some old neighbors and friends from our old church!

We were shocked at how tall some of the kids have grown.  And yes, I realized even more how short I am!  It was so fun hugging on everyone and catching up.
After the Open House we went to a BBQ at my sister's house.  Here is the McNutt/Richards/Galla-Rini/Lewis family photo (minus Cody - our Marine!):

And then our family photo:

This was the last night that we saw the Galla-Rini's and the Richards.  Here is Auntie D saying good bye to Rylan.

I didn't take any other pictures of our goodbyes, because they stink.  I hate saying goodbye to my family.  Thank goodness for phones, texting and webcams.  It makes it a little more bearable!
Tomorrow we leave the house at 4:15am to catch a 6:00am flight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!