Saturday, June 30, 2012

Filling a Pool

Ry Guy wakes up so happy in the morning.

Payton wrote her name all by herself ("Payon" with the "n" upside down):

Papa and Sasha bought a pool for the backyard.  After 3 days of them leveling the hard Georgia clay, it was finally time to fill it up!  The kids loved stomping around in the shallow water.

Here it is half way full.

After dinner, the pool was full and they got to go back in.

He's a little excited.

Payton is very happy that she can stand in the pool, keeping her head above the water.

Rylan chilling in the shade while they got to swim.


End of the month update on my New Year's Resolution:  I am waaaaaaaay behind.  As in - I am on May 27th.  I could list excuses (having a 2 month old, going to California, lack of sleep), but those don't matter; I still need to make spending time in the Word a priority.  I will be working on that in the month of July.

Oh and this is my 500th post.  Woo hoo!  Not sure why I think that is interesting for you to know... but there it is anyway.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!