Thursday, June 14, 2012

California ~ Day 3

To see Day 1 click {here}.
To see Day 2 click {here}.
Early morning snuggles.

They got swedish pancakes for breakfast.

With whip cream in them of course!

After they were all sugared up, my sister Davese called and she didn't have to work today!  Woo hoo!  So we met her at the Spectrum (an outdoor shopping mall).
Jeannine, Me & Davese...with Priscilla photo bombing the picture!  See her in the back (between me and Davese)?

We were definitely back in the OC.  That lady is pushing a doggie stroller.  Yup!  You heard me right, not only do they bring dogs to shop (I don't understand that one anyway), but now they don't have even have to walk. 

Heading to Starbucks!

Did I mention that these are 2 peas in a pod?  So cute to see them play/hangout together!

My mommy and me.  She's the best EVER!

Chris needed a break from all the estrogen and kids so he went to see Men In Black 3.  We continued to walk around then, eat at Johnny Rockets.  Here is kids table at Johnny Rockets.

Auntie D getting snuggle time. 

Isn't he cute?

Then it was carousel time!

We met back up with Chris and headed to the Great Park to try to ride the Orange Balloon, but they were already out of tickets.  So they went on the carousel there about 5 times (and I forgot to take pictures).
My whole family (sisters and their families) meet up at Los Cabos for a super yummy dinner.  Here is my niece Kenzi and me.

Auntie D brought fun stuff for the kids.  Mustaches and tatoos.

They got a little carried away with the tattoos - but had a blast.

When we got back home and ready for bed, Payton wanted to snuggle with daddy and crashed.  =)

Day 4 coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!