Tuesday, June 12, 2012

California ~ Day 1

On the tram at ATL

Dylan is "surfing" as the tram is going along.
 
On the plane and opening the packages Gigi sent to them.

It helped keep them busy! Thanks Gigi!

This is how Rylan traveled for most of the trip.  Well besides having a diaper blow out right when they announced final decent and put the seatbelt light on.  {groovy}  He had already had a blow out on the way to the airport so I had no more outfits for him.  Poor guy was naked (but in the Bjorn) getting off of the plane.

Landed at LAX and are SOOO excited to be in California!

I wish I had a video of Payton freaking out.  It was so cute.

My mom, sister (Davese) and brother-in-law (Miles) picked us up from the airport and went back to my mom and dad's house.
Auntie D (my sister, Davese) and Rylan.


I got to hug on my daddy!

Me and my mom (aka Gigi).

My brother-in-law, Miles (aka Unc).

Gigi and P.

D, Gigi and P.

My niece, Priscilla.

Chris and my niece, Juliette.

Davese, Priscilla & Me!

Juliette, 12...and taller than me....

My sister, Jeannine (Juliette, Priscilla & Penelope's mom).

Dylan, Penelope & Me. 

Then we left and went to dinner at Bruxie's.

Priscilla, Juliette and Mackenzi - nieces.

Then back to my parents where Dylan was attacked with kisses.

He was out numbered, but I think he liked it!

Penelope and Dylan are 3 months apart in age and like two peas in a pod.

Gigi holding her youngest grandchild (#11!).

Miles, Me and Davese

Auntie J then took all the kids and walked to get slurpees!
Yup!  We are all crazy!!!

Day 2 coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!