Monday, September 7, 2015

Labor Day {2015}

We've had a lot of stress lately and I we haven't been sleeping well at all. I've been waking up at 4am for no very good reason and I was SO hoping that I was going to sleep in today....but I was up bright and early. While laying in bed trying to go back to sleep, I heard a familiar sound and jumped out of bed to catch this beautiful balloon flying over the sky {when it's close, you can hear it fire}. I absolutely LOVE hot air balloons, so it made being awake worth it!
Breakfast time with these crazies!
Dylan headed out with his buddies to play in the construction area. It's a boy's dream place.
We planted some mums,
and moved around some of the plants that the builder put in.
We had the typical burgers and fries. And I made some Secret Sauce for the burger and to dip my fries into. Yum!
These dirt mongers were hot, sweaty and COVERED in dirt. But that's what you get when you play outside for 6+ hours straight. They had an absolute BLAST. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!